Caring for Dry Skin
People with this type of skin lack natural oil. If you have this kind of skin, you should protect it against sun, wind and soap, i.e., you should ideally clean your skin with soap-free herbal face wash products. Use a mild moisturizer to retain the natural oil. Further, seek out skin products with ingredients like Turmeric and Aloe. These help moisturize your skin and improve the complexion.
Some tips to improve the condition of your dry skin.
- Nourish your skin with cold creams and moisturize it with lotion.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to ensure proper skin hydration.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Sleep sufficiently and avoid keeping awake till late night.
- Avoid excessive exposure to cold & dry weather, especially AC’s.
- Use sunglasses to protect your eyes.